New Laser Marked PVDF Flat Tape Interface Meter
- Much more durable and easy to decontaminate.
- Narrow 5/8" (16 mm) diameter probe.
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle.
- Accurately laser marked every 1/100 ft or each mm.
- Lengths to 1000 ft or 300 m.
- Markings certified traceable to national standards.
- CSA certified intrinsically safe for hazardous locations.
- CE Standards & ATEX certified.
Solinst Model 122 Interface Meters are easy-to-use and give reliable, accurate measurements. A steady tone and light indicate LNAPL or DNAPL. Intermittent signals indicate water. Solinst laser marked PVDF flat-tape is available in lengths up to 1000 ft or 300 m. The PVDF Flat Tape is considerably more durable and easier to decontaminate.