The multiparameter AP-2000 set for measuring pH, EC, ORP, TDS, T, Salinity, SSG, optical Dissolved Oxygen (DO) and turbidity. Incl. GPS and water level with multi sensor in case, excl. cable.
The meter has a built in pressure sensor for barometric compensation along with an integrated GPS receiver to pinpoint every data set in Google earth.
Using the provided PC utility, you can view recorded data, save and archive and export the data. Export as a detailed text report, as an Excel file or as a Google file for viewing in Google Earth and Google Maps.
Benefits Multiparameter AP-2000 set
- Ergonomic curved design sits nice in the hand, with rubber gasket for added grip in wet condition
- IP-67 enclosure
- Backlit display; display of all the parameters being measured; scroll left and right to view
- Large rubber keypad
- Rugged, metal connectors provide extreme durability where its needed most
- Powered by 5 x ’AA’ cells
- Very easy to use; simple menu system
- Built in GPS receiver to enable location tagging with every data set, view data in Google Earth
- Built in air pressure sensor for atmospheric compensation
- 3-point pH calibration set to 4.01, 7.00 and 10.00
- Record data at the touch of a button, press M+ to record full data set including all parameters, GPS data and calibration data
- View recorded data including calibration details