SVOFFICE™5/GE builds on the success of our previous SVOffice™2009 product and provides the power of the FlexPDE™ finite element solution engine.
SVOFFICE™5/GE uses the power of the FlexPDE® finite element solution engine. FlexPDE™ provides the benefits of a general finite element solver, fully automatic mesh generation and mesh refinement in 1D, 2D, and 3D models.
The mature and simplified user interface is the result of 14 years of refinement and features a brand new “dual-mode” project manager. It helps new users get up and running fast and presents more advanced users with an expanded, fully-featured user interface.
The suite offers a geotechnical and geoenvironmental applications focus and is well suited for solving complex flow and contaminant transport models.
SVOFFICE™5/GE Suite Includes...
Key features of SVOFFICE™5/GE:
- Multi-Plane Slope Stability Analysis:The SVSLOPE® module enables rapid, thorough, and simple to perform analysis of a 3D site at many locations simultaneously
- Advanced Orientation Analysis:Models can now be built fully in 3D and a slip in any arbitrary sliding direction can be analyzed. This ability is exclusive to the SVSLOPE®3D module and is not offered by any other competing product.
- Automatic Mesh Generation and Manual Refinement:Automatic mesh generation and manual refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence
- Advanced Model Coupling:Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications. Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
- 3D Modeling Solutions:Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and open pits
- NEW SVDESIGNER™ Conceptual Modeling Module:This brand new software program is tightly integrated within SVOFFICE™5/GT and allows for the representation and manipulation of complex 3D geometry and takes 3D modeling to a whole new level
- Spatially Varying Material Properties:Material properties may be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our SVSLOPE®3D and SVFLUX™GE modules.
- Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis:Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our SVSLOPE® module. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our SVFLUX™GE module.
- NEW SVSOILS™:Formerly SoilVision®... a database of unsaturated hydraulic, thermal and stress soil properties has been completely rewritten and redesigned
- Mesh Integrationwith SVDESIGNER™
- 3rd Party Model Import:SVSLOPE®3D can import models from SLOPE/W, Slide and CLARA-W for further analysis
- Easy to Use:Featuring a familiar user interface with easy to understand functions and redsigned icons. The menu system has been redesigned to simplify the number of choices to the user, greatly reducing the complexity of the software interface and providing a better user experience.
- High-Performance Graphics Engine:Allows for the creation of large, complex models, excellent responsiveness for fluid transformations, stunning vizualization of results and a fantastic user experience
- NEW SVOFFICE™5 Manager:Provides a more intuitive experience when managing projects and models
- Improved Charting:High quality, exportable charts.
- World Class Support:Dedicated, responsive team
- QAQC:Comprehensive testing and verification program.
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that our current SVOFFICE™5 software products are the best currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
- 3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
- Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
- Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
- 3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
- SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into SVFLUX™GE for analysis.
- Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
- Automatic mesh generation and refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence.
- Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our SVSLOPE® and SVFLUX™GE packages
- Product Integration
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
- Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our SVFLUX™GE package
- Extensive Soil Database
- Our SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
- World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.
SVOFFICE™5 User ManualSVOFFICE5 Manual
Verification ManualsSVSLOPE5 Verification Manual
SVFLUX5GE Verification Manual
SVHEAT5GE Verification Manual
SVCHEM5GE Verification Manual
SVSIR5GE Verification Manual