SVOFFICE™5/WR integrates the front-end of our acclaimed numerical analysis software with the powerful FEHM Control Volume Finite Element solution engine. Hydrogeologists can perform groundwater flow analysis of large-scale, thin layer regional models and leverage capabilities such as double porosity / double permeability and non-isothermal multiphase modeling of water / vapor.
SVOFFICE™5/WR has been developed for hydrogeologists and is centered on the integration of the powerful FEHM finite element solution engine developed by Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL). The completion of phase one has resulted in the release of SVFLUX™WR which utilizes the front-end/back-end user-friendly interfaces of SVOFFICE™5 to build complex 3D regional numerical models. The SVFLUX™ module is integrated with the SVDESIGNER™, SVSOILS™, and SVSLOPE® modules in the SVOFFICE™5/WR suite. This powerful combination allows hydrogeologists to create complex numerical models and have the calculated pore-water pressures subsequently imported and utilized by geotechnical engineers in a slope stability analysis.
SVOFFICE™5/WR Suite Includes...
Key features of SVOFFICE™5/WR:
- Powerful Front/Back-End to the FEHM Control Volume Finite Element Solverfor SVFLUX™WR, SVHEAT™WR and SVCHEM™WR
- Fully Coupled:Conductive and convective thermal models
- Multiple Components and Chemical Reactions are Considered with SVCHEM™
- Large-Scale Regional Groundwater Flow Analysis
- Thin Layer Model Support
- Advanced 3D Unstructured Meshes with Pinchouts
- Double Porosity/Double Permeability Modeling Capabilities:Simulate realistic and detailed analysis such as fractive reservoir flow
- Non-Isothermal Multiphase Modeling of Water/Vapor
- 3D Modeling Solutions:Systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and open pits
- NEW SVDESIGNER™ Conceptual Modeling Module:This brand new software program is tightly integrated within SVOFFICE™5/GT and allows for the representation and manipulation of complex 3D geometry and takes 3D modeling to a whole new level
- Simplified Model Building Process
- Automatic Mesh Generation and Manual Refinement:Enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence
- Newton-Raphson Method:Implicit, fully coupled solution of non-linear equations
- NEW SVSOILS™:Formerly SoilVision®... a database of unsaturated hydraulic, thermal and stress soil properties has been completely rewritten and redesigned
- Mesh Integrationwith SVDESIGNER™
- Easy to Use:Featuring a familiar user interface with easy to understand functions and redsigned icons. The menu system has been redesigned to simplify the number of choices to the user, greatly reducing the complexity of the software interface and providing a better user experience.
- High-Performance Graphics Engine:Allows for the creation of large, complex models, excellent responsiveness for fluid transformations, stunning vizualization of results and a fantastic user experience
- NEW SVOFFICE™5 Manager:Provides a more intuitive experience when managing projects and models
- Improved Charting:High quality, exportable charts.
- World Class Support:Dedicated, responsive team
- QAQC:Comprehensive testing and verification program.
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that our current SVOFFICE™5 software products are the best currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
- 3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
- Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
- Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
- 3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
- SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into SVFLUX™WR for analysis.
- Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
- Automatic mesh generation and refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence.
- Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our SVSLOPE® and SVFLUX™WR packages
- Product Integration
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
- Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our SVFLUX™WR package.
- Extensive Soil Database
- Our SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
- World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.
SVOFFICE™5 User ManualSVOFFICE5 Manual
Verification ManualsSVSLOPE5 Verification Manual
SVFLUX5WR Verification Manual