AquaChem is a groundwater software package for anyone working with water data, and is suited for projects requiring management, analysis and reporting of water quality data.
AquaChem is a groundwater software package specifically designed for anyone working with water data. This software is ideally suited for water projects requiring management, analysis and reporting of groundwater quality data.
AquaChem’s analysis tools cover a wide range of functions and calculations used for analyzing, interpreting and comparing water quality data. These tools include simple unit transformations, charge balances, statistics and sample mixing to more complex functions such as correlation matrices and geothermometer calculations.
These powerful analytical capabilities are complemented by an extensive selection of commonly used geochemical plots and graphs to represent the chemical characteristics water quality data.
Why Choose AquaChem?
What's New In AquaChem 10.0
AquaChem 10.0 now includes a Map Viewer that allows you to map stations and related sample results. Generate thematic maps based on these data including, locations by category, proportionally sized symbols, color-graded symbols, pie charts, and Stiff diagrams. Add imported basemaps (georeferenced TIFs, BMPs, and JPGs) and other spatial data (shapefiles) to relate the data to real-world locations and help you infer valuable insights from your data.
Plot collections have been enhanced to include:
- A What-You-See-Is-What-You’ll-Get layout view for exports so that you can easily configure your plots for export to images or report templates. Choose from standard page sizes or set your own custom size
- Plots can use the currently selected sample(s) as a data source to make plot collections even more interactive
- Rectangular plots (e.g. Box and Whisker, Detection Summary, Histogram, Probability Plot, Time series, etc.) can be stretched to fill the plot collection cell. The right and bottom plot panels in a Durov Plot can be scaled
- Axis labels on rectangular plots can be rotated
- Custom plot lines can be dynamically linked to a water quality standard and you can set x cutoff values
- Sample Analysis Viewer: quickly view a read-only list of results and related metadata data for specified stations or samples with standard data handling tools available in AquaChem
- Macro-Enabled Reports: Print-to-Office Templates support macro-enabled documents (.docm, .xlsm, .pptm) you can automate building more powerful and advanced reports
- Create parameter groups based on a field in the sample results table (for example Sample Method)
- Allow specification of a custom date field when importing data
AquaChem’s analysis tools cover a range of functions and calculations including unit transformations, charge balances, and statistics. These powerful analytical capabilities are complemented by an extensive selection of commonly used geochemical plots representing the chemical characteristics of water quality data and a console for R scripts that offers powerful data science tools.
AquaChem is a groundwater software package specifically designed for anyone working on environmental projects requiring management, analysis, and reporting of water quality data.
AquaChem is capable of generating a wide variety of plots to help you better understand your data:
AquaChem allows you to create multiple plots for the same datasets and view these plots simultaneously side-by-side. The plots can be made interactive which means when chose to base your data on dynamic sources, you can click on data points in the plot and the corresponding samples are highlighted in the sample list. Similarly, you can select samples from the Sample List and they will be highlighted on any plots in which they appear. This is useful for exploring and analyzing the data, and for identifying outlier or otherwise interesting data.
AquaChem 9.0 comes with a comprehensive set of functions and converters that allow you to perform quick, on-the-fly analyses on your water quality data. AquaChem 9.0 is capable of the following calculations and conversions:
In just a few clicks, AquaChem delivers ready-made reports that contain key information about your water quality data. The following automatic reports are supported:
AquaChem 9.0 includes a console that allows you to run scripts in the R scripting language and leverage the thousands of available libraries that facilitate data analyses, visualization, categorization, and much more.
|Operating Systems||Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise|
|Processor||32-bit or 64-bit|
|Hard Disk||250 MB|
|Networking Hardware||Network Card (required for soft key licensing)|
In some cases, full local administrative rights may be required to install AquaChem
We also recommend using English language and regional settings.
32-bit (x86) version of MS Office 365 Access or MS Office 2019 Access
32-bit (x86) version of MS Access Runtime Engine 2007 or newer
Note: if you have a 64-bit version of Microsoft Office, you will need to install a 32-bit version of the MS-Access Runtime Engine that is different from the your Office version. For example, if you have Office 2019 x64 installed, you can install the 32-bit version of the Access Runtime Engine 2010, 2013, or 2016.