SVOFFICE™5/GT introduces a software suite with a geotechnical focus centered on an entirely new solver, the SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine. SVCORE™ has been developed over the past 20 years and is utilized in the newly introduced SVSOLID™GT and SVFLUX™GT modules.
SVOFFICE™5/GT Geotechnical Suite is centered on an entirely new solver — the SVCORE™ Finite Element Engine. SVCORE™ has been developed over the past 20 years and is utilized in the newly introduced SVSOLID™GT and SVFLUX™GT modules.
These two modules introduce new analysis capabilities such as a greatly improved stress / deformation analysis of elasto-plastic materials and shear strength reduction (SSR) slope stability analysis. SVCORE™ also implements anchor analysis and the SVSOLID™ and SVFLUX™ modules may be fully coupled to perform small-strain or large-strain analysis.
Meshes are now fully integrated with the SVDESIGNER™ module and this allows for continuity in the workflow from model conceptualization to solution. Triangular/quadratic elements in 2D and tetrahedral elements in 3D are supported with fully automatic mesh generation and manual mesh refinement.
Staged construction or excavation analysis may also be performed in SVFLUX™GT and SVSOLID™GT or by coupling the modules.
The new SVOFFICE™5/GT suite provides market leading strength for the application of geotechnical analysis.
SVOFFICE™5/GT Suite Includes...
Key features of SVOFFICE™5/GT:
- PowerfulSVSOLID™GT FEM Small or Large-Strain Stress/Deformation Modeling:SVSOLID™GT implements a moving mesh approach to solving large-strain deformation in excess of 10%
- Staged Construction/ExcavationScenarios with SVSOLID™GT
- Shear Strength Reduction (SSR):The ability to handle SSR slope stability analysis in 2D and 3D with SVFLUX™GT
- Consolidation:Small-strain and large-strain consolidation is available when coupling SVFLUX™GT and SVSOLID™GT
- Multi-Plane Slope Stability Analysis:The SVSLOPE® module enables rapid, thorough, and simple to perform analysis of a 3D site at many locations simultaneously
- Advanced Orientation Analysis:Models can now be built fully in 3D and a slip in any arbitrary sliding direction can be analyzed. This ability is exclusive to the SVSLOPE®3D module and is not offered by any other competing product.
- Anchor Analysis:in SVSOLID™GT
- 3D Modeling Solutions:Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and open pits
- Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis:Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our SVSLOPE® package
- NEW SVDESIGNER™ Conceptual Modeling Module:This brand new software program is tightly integrated within SVOFFICE™5/GT and allows for the representation and manipulation of complex 3D geometry and takes 3D modeling to a whole new level
- NEW SVSOILS™:Formerly SoilVision®... a database of unsaturated hydraulic, thermal and stress soil properties has been completely rewritten and redesigned
- Triangle/Quad and Tetrahedral Elements:The ability to accommodate triangle, quad and tetrahedral elements in 2D and 3D in SVFLUX™GT and SVSOLID™GT
- Mesh Integration with SVDESIGNER™
- Automatic Mesh Generation and Manual Refinement:Automatic mesh generation and manual refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence
- 3rd Party Model Import:SVSLOPE®3D can import models from SLOPE/W, Slide and CLARA-W for further analysis
- Easy to Use:Featuring a familiar user interface with easy to understand functions and redsigned icons. The menu system has been redesigned to simplify the number of choices to the user, greatly reducing the complexity of the software interface and providing a better user experience.
- High-Performance Graphics Engine:Allows for the creation of large, complex models, excellent responsiveness for fluid transformations, stunning vizualization of results and a fantastic user experience
- NEW SVOFFICE™5 Manager:Provides a more intuitive experience when managing projects and models
- World Class Support:Dedicated, responsive team
- QAQC:Comprehensive testing and verification program.
The investment in geotechnical / hydrogeological software is an important decision for most consulting firms. Software must perform well and yield results in a limited timeframe such that reports can be completed on time and under budget. We recognize this at SoilVision Systems Ltd. and and have worked hard over the past number of years to provide software which is both easy to use and technologically advanced. We believe that our current SVOFFICE™5 software products are the best currently available for geotechnical and hydrogeological applications. Listed below are a few of the reasons why your firm would benefit from our software from the perspective of a manager.
- 3D Modeling Solutions
- Modeling of systems which are not adequately represented by a simplified 2D cross section may be accomplished in full 3D. Examples include regional flow, levee analysis, and planar geometry.
- Advanced Slope Stability Analysis
- With the highly advanced SVSLOPE® slope stability analysis package, your company will have access to the most comprehensive array of deterministic and probabilistic methods of limit equilibrium and stress-based analysis methods.
- Advanced Model Coupling
- Coupling of the air/water/thermal phases allows more comprehensive analysis of i) cover designs and, ii) waste rock flow, and iii) various other applications.
- Coupled density-dependant flow allows handling of salt-water/ fresh water potash mine tailings scenarios and tidal inflow scenarios.
- 3D Conceptual Geometry Modeling and Visualization and 2D Slicing with SVDESIGNER™
- SVDESIGNER™ allows for rapid three-dimensional geotechnical prototyping of designs.
- 2D slices can be quickly and easily extracted from your geotechnical designs and brought into SVFLUX™GT for analysis.
- Automatic Mesh Generation and Refinement
- Automatic mesh generation and refinement greatly enhances model stability, accuracy, and convergence.
- Spatially Varying Material Properties
- Material properties may now be set to vary spatially in any particular region of the model domain. This is available in our SVSLOPE® and SVFLUX™GT packages
- Product Integration
- Products support highly integrated and coupled solutions. i.e. Rainfall on an unsaturated slope potentially causing instability.
- Comprehensive Probabilistic Analysis
- Monte Carlo, APEM, Latin Hypercube and other types of probabilistic analysis may be carried out in our SVSLOPE® package. Monte Carlo analysis for steady state models can be carried out in our SVFLUX™GT package.
- Extensive Soil Database
- Our SVSOILS™ (formerly SOILVISION®) Database of unsaturated hydraulic properties includes laboratory data on over 6500 soils and 24 theoretical methods of estimating unsaturated hydraulic properties.
- World Class Support
- Highly dedicated team with tracking and fast response to all raised issues - typically within 24 - 48 hours.
SVOFFICE™5 User ManualSVOFFICE5 Manual
Verification ManualsSVSLOPE5 Verification Manual
SVSOLID5GT Verification Manual
SVFLUX5GT Verification Manual
Consolidation5GT Verification Manual